- January 13 – 14, 2018 – 2 spots left
- January 27 – 28, 2018 – full
- February 3 – 4, 2018 – 4 spots left
- March 10 – 11, 2018 – 4 spots left
Times: Sat & Sun 10am-5pm
$100.00 non refundable deposit to hold your space.
Balance of $250.00 + gst payable 1 day prior to workshop.
These sessions are held at Studio 245, located at St Lukes Court, 309 E Cordova) and are also be available through Skype.
To register for future classes or get on a waiting list, email firstname.lastname@example.org
This much loved, hugely comprehensive weekend 15 hr Prenatal *and* Postnatal yoga teacher training is also available by request.
Shoot me an email and we can figure something out. Countless testimonials here
Program is eligible for Continuing Education Credits with Yoga Alliance. Comes with a certificate.
Payment Methods: Cheque, Email Transfer, Major Credit Cards or PayPal.
Students will learn:
- Benefits– The benefits of prenatal yoga
- Asanas – the physical aspect of yoga
- Childbirth cycle– The Trimesters
- Pranayama– Breathing techniques that are safe and helpful
- Common Discomforts
- Contraindications and Modifications
- Self Care– The importance of self care for the mom to be and post partum
- Post partum/Baby and me yoga – special considerations – diastasis recti/ pelvic floor health / dysfunction
To learn more about myself, please visit my bio.
For more information on other Workshops held at The new Studio 245 located at St.Luke’s Court (309 E Cordova) see the Workshops|Events page.