While I’ve been teaching this one monthly for a couple of years now (when not travelling) and enjoy it a lot, I may be taking a break from it soon to allow time to offer some of my other workshops (Teaching Postnatal / Baby and Me yoga, Chronic Pain Management, Yogic Tools to ease Anxiety, Safely Integrating Pregnant Women into your Mixed levels classes, Mindful Connection to the core, Teaching Chair Yoga, Yogic tools to ease anxiety and more). The FULL PRICE for this training will permanently be $100 off. TOTAL: $250 + $12.50 gst from now on. INCLUDING “one on one” through Skype / Facetime.
- July, 2017 & onwards TBA
Anyone can request a class time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org & classes can be done via Skype as well
Starting July 1st these workshops will be held at the new studio location located at St.Lukes Court at 309 E Cordova!
Times: Sat & Sun 10am-5pm
Total Fees: $250.00 + GST
$100.00 non refundable deposit to hold your space.
Balance of $150.00 + $12.50 gst payable 1 day prior to workshop.
These sessions are held at Studio 245, located at 245 E. Broadway (Main and Broadway) and are also be available through Skype.
Program is eligible for Continuing Education Credits with Yoga Alliance.
Payment Methods: Cheque, Email Transfer, Major Credit Cards or PayPal.
To register for future trainings or to get on the waiting list please email me at email@example.com
Space is limited as the class size is very small.
Register early to save your spot!
Students will learn:
- Benefits– The benefits of prenatal yoga
- Asanas – the physical aspect of yoga
- Childbirth cycle– The Trimesters
- Pranayama– Breathing techniques that are safe and helpful
- Common Discomforts
- Contraindications and Modifications
- Self Care– The importance of self care for the mom to be and post partum
- Post partum/Baby and me yoga – special considerations – diastasis recti/ pelvic floor health / dysfunction
To learn more about myself, please visit my bio.
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Mentoring:
This service is for yoga teachers who want to deepen and develop their teaching practice and skills. I will work to create customized mentoring sessions that are tailored to your individual needs, goals and interests.
My role as a mentor and coach will be to design sessions that provide a variety of aspects of teacher development including:
- how to sequence functional and effective prenatal/postnatal classes
- learning and expanding on fundamental prenatal anatomy
- exploring essential prenatal/postnatal considerations
- planning systems for business development
- establishing marketing and branding strategies
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details