UPDATE – COVID – Only doing the occasional “one on one” Skype / Facetime etc. training at the moment. Cost $500.00 for 15 hrs.
Currently scheduled trainings below. Don’t see dates that work? Request dates that do work for you and I’ll see what I can do. Or, do it privately / “one on one” through Skype/Facetime. Email to discuss: firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 25 – 26, 2020 – SOLD OUT
- Upcoming dates TBA soon
Times: Sat & Sun 10am-5pm
Total Fees: $350.00 + GST
$100.00 non refundable deposit to hold your space.
Balance of $250.00 + gst payable 1st day of workshop.
These sessions are held at Studio 245, located at St Lukes Court, 309 E Cordova) and are also be available through Skype.
To register for future classes or get on a waiting list, email email@example.com
This much loved, hugely comprehensive weekend 15 hr Prenatal *and* Postnatal (Baby and Me ) yoga teacher training is also available by request.
Shoot me an email and we can figure something out. Countless testimonials here
Program is eligible for Continuing Education Credits with Yoga Alliance. Comes with a certificate.
Payment Methods: Cheque, Email Transfer, Major Credit Cards or PayPal.
Students will learn:
- Benefits– The benefits of prenatal yoga
- Asanas – the physical aspect of yoga
- Childbirth cycle– The Trimesters
- Pranayama– Breathing techniques that are safe and helpful
- Common Discomforts
- Contraindications and Modifications
- Self Care– The importance of self care for the mom to be and post partum
- Post partum/Baby and me yoga – special considerations – diastasis recti/ pelvic floor health / dysfunction
To learn more about myself, please visit my bio.
For more information on other Workshops held at The new Studio 245 located at St.Luke’s Court (309 E Cordova) see the Workshops|Events page.