Training hosted by Yoga Spirit & Wellness in Burnaby.
Please see the Facebook event details here.
DATES: Sept. 29th-Oct. 1st
TIMES: Friday 7-9pm, Saturday/Sunday 1-7:30pm
LOCATION: Yoga Spirit & Wellness (Burnaby)
FULL DETAILS can be found here
Program is eligible for Continuing Education Credits with Yoga Alliance.
Payment Methods: Cheque, Email Transfer, Major Credit Cards or PayPal.
Students will learn:
- Benefits– The benefits of prenatal yoga
- Asanas – the physical aspect of yoga
- Childbirth cycle– The Trimesters
- Pranayama– Breathing techniques that are safe and helpful
- Common Discomforts
- Contraindications and Modifications
- Self Care– The importance of self care for the mom to be and post partum
- Post partum/Baby and me yoga – special considerations – diastasis recti/ pelvic floor health / dysfunction
To learn more about myself, please visit my bio.
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Mentoring:
This service is for yoga teachers who want to deepen and develop their teaching practice and skills. I will work to create customized mentoring sessions that are tailored to your individual needs, goals and interests.
My role as a mentor and coach will be to design sessions that provide a variety of aspects of teacher development including:
- how to sequence functional and effective prenatal/postnatal classes
- learning and expanding on fundamental prenatal anatomy
- exploring essential prenatal/postnatal considerations
- planning systems for business development
- establishing marketing and branding strategies
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details