Expand your teaching practice by learning to teach prenatal yoga. Learn how to effectively deliver the nurturing benefits of prenatal practices through the intelligent integration of postures, meditation, breathing, sound and harmonizing relaxation. This course will present teaching techniques and sequencing applicable to expectant women during all stages of pregnancy as well as for the early postpartum period.
This course module is designed for Yoga teachers and practitioners (nurses, midwives, doulas) who wish to enhance their knowledge and skill of teaching prenatal classes as well as explore elements of holistic childbirth preparation.
Students will learn:
- Benefits – the benefits of prenatal yoga
- Asanas – the physical aspect of yoga
- Childbirth Cycle – the trimesters
- Pranayama – safe and helpful breathing techniques
- Common Discomforts
- Self Care – importance of self care for Mom-to-be and post partum
- Post Partum/Baby and Me Yoga – special considerations
- And so much more!!
Call 323-5322 or contact Anuradha Hannah email@example.com
Holistic Studies- Unit M-11, 601 West Broadway
Course is AYGA 1009