April, 2015 – SOLD OUT
Fri 7pm-9pm and Sat & Sun 10am-5pm
Total Fees: $350.00
$100.00 non refundable deposit to hold your space accepted by cheque, email transfer or paypal.
Balance of $250.00 due April 15, 2015. The April training is now FULL!
To register for future trainings or to get on the cancellation list please email me at email@example.com
Payment Methods: Cheque, Email Transfer or PayPal. Program is eligible for Continuing Education Credits.
Space is Limited and Filling Fast, register early to save your spot!
Come join me for a very intimate and comprehensive training and learn about the changes experienced through each trimester and how to design a yoga class to suit the pregnant women (in all stages of pregnancy), including modifications to accommodate the rapidly changing body, contraindications and common discomforts often associated with pregnancy and the early post partum period. We will work with an outline of basic asanas, their modifications, along with pranayama (breath) techniques that are safe and helpful and SO much more! This is a solid training.
Students will learn
- Benefits- The benefits of prenatal yoga
- Asanas – the physical aspect of yoga
- Childbirth cycle- The Trimesters
- Pranayama- Breathing techniques that are safe and helpful
- Common Discomforts,
- Contraindications and Modifications
- Self Care- The importance of self care for the mom to be and post partum
- Post partum/baby and me yoga – special considerations
And so much more!